Saturday 20 September 2014

Confessions of a Dietitian

I've had the idea for this blog in my mind for a very, very long time.  It's undergone many incarnations, but you can only tweak and tinker so much before you give in and call it a day.  So here it is, as we all are, as perfect as we're going to be at this point in time.

Now to my deep, dark confession.  I am a dietitian, but not a foodie.  Shocking, I know.  Apparently the two terms are synonymous in most people's eyes.   Don't get me wrong, I have a deep and abiding love for food in all it's various inceptions, but I AM NOT A FOODIE!  I don't have the time, energy, motivation, skill, inclination or desire to make pasta, bread, or even cheese from scratch.  Some do, and more power to them, but I'm more of a connoisseur than a creator.  Okay, maybe connoisseur is a bit of a stretch, but I think you get the point.

So what do I want to this to be when it grows up?  I have no idea.  I think I will just sit back and let it grow or evolved into whatever it wants to be.  For me it's a place to share everything that fuels my life at the moment, share my opinions (which I have on everything) and perhaps vent on the occasion (it happens so rarely). 

Leave a comment, or a message; tell me what you think, or not.  Whatever fuels you!



No comments:

Post a Comment